I have been in FutureNet, now, for about 2 weeks. Never heard of the program until then. Reason being, is, it is based out of Poland and was basically stuck there in 1 or 2 different languages far, far away from me here in the U.S. and only speaking and understanding English, myself.
Although there are 6 different matrix levels.. I am only in 3 of them: the $10, the $25, and the $50.. It has only been maybe a week or a little more and I'm already earning in all 3 of them at the same time and the tidal wave has yet to hit.. in fact, the tidal way hasn't even been created yet.. because I'm helping to create it myself. You can join too.
There are 3 more levels on top of that: $100, $500 and $1000. Those that are in these 3 levels get biggers paychecks/commissions as people enter into them. The idea is to be in them all. I plan on that. In fact, everybody can and should plan on that.
We are allowed to use earned commissions from in the system to upgrade further up the levels. This is a good thing, so so convenient. I would be even closer to my $100 upgrade if i wasn't helping others, below me, to upgrade themselves in the system.
No comments:
Post a Comment